West Coast Reduction Ltd. - The Original Recycler. For more than 50 years we’ve been providing a necessary service. From our early roots as a butcher to our modern rendering facilities, we’ve created safe, environmentally friendly recycling solutions for the agriculture industry. We create valuable ingredients for everyday products, while at the same time helping to keep local communities clean and sustainable. Learn more at www.wcrl.com.
Employment opportunities are available to a wide variety of skill sets, as follows:
- Technical Process Operators: utilizing dryers, cookers, heat exchangers, centrifuges and milling / screening equipment.
- General Labourers: for a HACCP Certified Plant with a dedicated sanitation crew working 3 shifts.
Why join our Team?
- Chance to build a long, stable career with a reputable family-owned company
- Continuous training and development available
- Full compensation package provided to full-time employees (including extended health benefits and MSP coverage)
- Competitive wage offered with RRSP matching for employee contributions
We're looking for candidates who:
- Have previous work experience in an industrial plant or skilled trades environment.
- Self-motivated problem solver able to work in a rotating 3 shift environment.
- Adheres to safety standards and follows operating procedures.
- Learns quickly and adapts to an industrial environment.
- Adept at taking accurate measurements, handling of analytical, sampling and measurement equipment.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions related to analytical protocols and procedures.
- Class 4 Steam Ticket or higher a strong asset.
- Familiarity with the principles of Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a definite asset.
- Fluent in English, and able to communicate well.
- Possess a valid driver's license preferred.
- Have a grade 12 diploma or equivalent competency.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.