Operating out of our Edmonton office, the Redux Service Consultant is responsible for acquiring new customers for all Redux services and for providing customer service to existing Redux customers. Redux services include used cooking oil recycling, trap grease services, bakery by-product recycling, and bone and fat recycling.
Specific Duties Include:
- Secure potential customers by answering product and service questions and develop additional business by suggesting information about other products and services offered by Redux.
- Contact potential customers by performing sales calls or site visits to provide information about Redux services.
- Conduct site assessments and collect accurate service details to ensure Redux service technicians and drivers can easily and professionally service our customers.
- Responsible for new customer setup in database, from first customer contact to active customer account.
- Open new customer accounts by recording account information, and maintain existing customer records by updating account information.
- Trouble shooting customer issues to meet timely resolution and improve service.
- Keep up-to-date with the marketplace and relay information to Redux Management about changes in competition, price and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two to five years of relevant experience, or equivalent education and experience combined.
- Has a positive attitude and is customer focused.
- Has Good PC Skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and ERP’s.
- Is team-oriented.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One would be an asset
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.