West Coast Reduction Ltd. - The Original Recycler. For more than 50 years we’ve been providing a necessary service. From our early roots as a butcher to our modern rendering facilities, we’ve created safe, environmentally friendly recycling solutions for the agriculture industry. We create valuable ingredients for everyday products, while at the same time helping to keep local communities clean and sustainable.
Employment opportunities are available to a wide variety of skill sets, as follows:
- Technical Process Operators utilizing dryers, cookers, heat exchangers, centrifuges and milling / screening equipment.
- A Class 1 Steam Plant crewed with Power Engineers running 6 process boilers / thermal oxidizers.
- HACCP Certified Plant with a dedicated Sanitation Crew working 3 shifts.
- Self-motivated problem solvers able to work in a rotating 3 shift environment
- Able to work safely and follow operating procedures.
- Fluent in English, and able to communicate well.
- Have a valid driver’s licence.
- Have a grade 12 diploma or competency.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to an industrial environment.
- Adept at taking accurate measurements, handling of analytical, sampling and measurement equipment.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team as required.
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions related to analytical protocols and procedures.
- Familiarity with the principles of Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a definite asset.
The company offers a competitive wage rate plus benefits package for all full-time positions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to email@example.com or via the link below.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Proud winner of the 2016 BC Food Producers Association Sustainability award.
The Sustainability Award recognizes West Coast Reduction Ltd.’s contribution to the environment, economy and people of BC.