- Physically fit and fluent in English.
- Able to work well with others including customers and the public.
- Willing to work different shifts as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Willing to have background checks performed.
- Must have own transportation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate company equipment in a safe, efficient and responsible manner.
- Represent West Coast Reduction Ltd. Edmonton in a friendly and professional manner at all times with due consideration for customers and the public.
- Perform other plant duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.