West Coast Reduction Ltd. - The Original Recycler. For more than 50 years we’ve been providing a necessary service. From our early roots as a butcher to our modern rendering facilities, we’ve created safe, environmentally friendly recycling solutions for the agriculture industry. We create valuable ingredients for everyday products, while at the same time helping to keep local communities clean and sustainable.
At our Edmonton plant operations, we are searching for Labourers to fill vacancies across various departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
• High school diploma or equivalent competency.
• Ability to lift heavy equipment and tools on a regular basis.
• Adept at taking accurate measurements, handling of analytical, sampling and measurement equipment.
• Possession of a valid driver's license is an asset.
• Strong communication skills.
• Learns quickly and adapts to an industrial environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or part of a team as required.
• Ability to follow written or verbal instructions related to analytical protocols and procedures.
• Familiarity with the principles of Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a definite asset.
• Adherence to WCRL safety procedures and processes are a requirement of this position.
The company offers a competitive wage rate plus benefits package for all full-time positions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to email@example.com or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.