Reporting to the Corporate Transportation & Logistics Manager, the Fleet Operations Planner is a key customer service position in the company. The Fleet Operations Planner is part of a team that is responsible for managing the company’s flow of raw materials from 10,000 customer locations into any of our seven plant locations using a fleet of 150 trucks and 225 trailers. The primary goal of the position is to provide an optimized solution of excellent customer service levels combined with highly efficient truck routes to all divisions of the company.
Specific Duties Include:
- Ensuring customer orders are generated in a timely manner in the ERP System and that customer information is updated to maintain a high level of service.
- Creating optimized routes for approximately 30 trucks in the Roadnet Transportation Suite and sent to the on-board truck computer system.
- Supporting our Customer Service Team with meeting special service requests.
- Assisting plant supervisors with fleet operations information and planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have post-secondary education, preferably in Business.
- 5 Years work experience in Transportation and Logistics.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products and PC’s.
- Experience with the Roadnet Transportation Suite and ERP systems.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Works well with team members and the public.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.