West Coast Reduction Ltd. - The Original Recycler. For more than 50 years we’ve been providing a necessary service. From our early roots as a butcher to our modern rendering facilities, we’ve created safe, environmentally friendly recycling solutions for the agriculture industry. We create valuable ingredients for everyday products, while at the same time helping to keep local communities clean and sustainable.
We have an opening for a full-time Class 1 Driver - Grease Trap Services in Edmonton to service our trap grease/grease accounts. Hands-on work is involved to service grease traps and early morning start times are an integral part of this job. A typical work day involves several stops. Shifts for this position typically start at 2:30AM or 3:00AM and end before Noon.
• Pick up, collect grease trap material at customer's locations and empty trucks as required
• Operate tandem trucks and tractor trailers
• Drive assigned routes and shifts
• Operate company equipment in a safe, efficient and responsible manner
• Represent West Coast Reduction Ltd. in a friendly and professional manner at all times with due consideration for customers and the public
• Perform other Plant or non-driving duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Possess a valid Class 1 with air brake endorsement driver's license with a clean driving record
• Minimum of 3 years of professional driving experience
• Strong knowledge of the Edmonton neighbourhoods and surrounding areas
• Prior vacuum truck experience is a strong asset
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, including customers and the public
• Understanding that customer service and public interactions are very much part of the job
• Physically capable of lifting grease trap lids (75lbs) and other heavy equipment daily
• Capable of performing physical related job duties which involve repetitive lifting, kneeling, pulling and pushing while servicing grease traps
Your own transportation to the workplace is required due to lack of public transportation available. We are located just north of Sherwood Park. As a part of West Coast Reduction Ltd.'s hiring process, we request applicants to complete a background check for employment purposes.
The company offers a competitive wage rate plus benefits package for all full-time positions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.