Reporting to the Corporate Transportation & Logistics Manager, the Customer Service Rep is a key customer service position in the company which differentiates West Coast Reduction Ltd. as the best-in-class recycling service provider in Western Canada. The Customer Service Rep is part of a team that is responsible for managing inbound communication with the company’s entire base of over 10,000 customers with the aim to provide all customers with prompt and effective solutions through “first call resolution” for their service needs.
Specific Duties Include:
- Answering inbound customer calls and inquiries into the company’s call centre.
- Outbound calling to confirm service appointments where required.
- Creating orders to meet customer requirements and coordinating with Operations.
- Managing customer profile updates in back-office system.
- Assisting Sales Team with customer information and sales leads.
- Trouble shooting customer issues to meet timely resolution and improve service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a positive attitude and is customer focused.
- Has Good PC Skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and ERP’s.
- Is team-oriented.
- Is reliable and able to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.