Applicants must hold a valid Class 1 driver’s license with air brake endorsement and have a minimum of 3 year professional driving experience. They must have a good driving record and be:
- Physically fit and fluent in English.
- Able to work well with others including customers and the public.
- Willing to work different shifts as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Good knowledge of Vancouver & the Lower Mainland area.
- Willing to have background checks performed.
- Be willing to participate in a random drug and alcohol testing program
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Dispatcher or Fleet Superintendent, the driver will:
- Operate Tandem Roll Off trucks with transfer trailers, Tandem trucks, Tractor semi-trailer with tridem and/or “B” train trailers.
- Drive assigned routes and shifts in and around Lower Mainland.
- Operate company equipment in a safe, efficient and responsible manner.
- Represent West Coast Reduction Ltd. in a friendly and professional manner at all times with due consideration for customers and the public.
- Perform other plant or non-driving duties as assigned.
Drivers may work day, afternoon or graveyard shifts depending on the route to which they are assigned. Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.