Applicants must hold a valid Saskatchewan Class 1 driver’s license with air brake endorsement and have a minimum of 1 year professional driving experience. Super B experience is a major asset. They must have a good driving record and be:
- Physically fit and fluent in English.
- Able to work well with others including customers and the public.
- Willing to work different shifts as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Knowledgeable of Saskatoon & surrounding area.
- Willing to have background checks performed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the supervision of the Dispatcher or Fleet Superintendent, the driver will:
- Operate Tandem or Tri-axle trucks, Tractor semi-trailer with tridem and/or “B” train trailers.
- Drive assigned routes and shifts in Saskatchewan.
- Operate company equipment in a safe, efficient and responsible manner.
- Represent West Coast Reduction Ltd. in Saskatoon in a friendly and professional manner at all times with due consideration for customers and the public.
- Perform other plant or non-driving duties as assigned.
Home most nights – few overnight runs!
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity, however, only those individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.